Monday, March 10, 2014

Trust Fall'n With My New Team

 
Today was the first day of our trip.  I was really excited for this day to arrive so that I could learn about possible volunteer opportunities.  Today we came to Camp Arrowhead, and I was really nervous because I didn't know exactly what we were doing today.  Once I learned that we were practicing team building activities I immediately was excited;  attending a summer camp myself, I wasn't a stranger to these activities.  Even being familiar with these activities, they were still a challenge for me because they were with a group of people that I didn't know.  As we progressed through the different courses we became closer as a team and got to know each other and we are no longer strangers.  From the fun we had with team building activities, I can see that I will not only enjoy myself, but will make friends along the way.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for us!
Brandi Higgins, Trip Participant
#springspringbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment